1. Shademaker: Shademaker is a brand known for its stylish and durable outdoor umbrellas. Some of its popular models include:
- Polaris: This model features a unique, hexagonal shape and a crank lift system for easy opening and closing.
- Sirius: The Sirius is a cantilever umbrella that offers maximum flexibility and shade.
- Orion: The Orion is a classic, center-post umbrella that comes in a range of sizes and colors. It features a durable aluminum frame and a vented canopy for increased air circulation.
2. Frankford: Frankford is a brand that specializes in high-quality commercial umbrellas. Some of its popular models include:
- Aurora: The Aurora is a cantilever umbrella that is ideal for larger outdoor spaces. It features a durable aluminum frame and a vented canopy that can withstand strong winds.
- Monterey: The Monterey is a classic center-post umbrella that is suitable for both residential and commercial use. It comes in a range of sizes and colors and has a sturdy aluminum frame.
3. Jardinico: Jardinico is a luxury outdoor furniture brand that offers a range of stylish and functional umbrellas. Some of its popular models include:
- JCP.101: The JCP.101 Centerpost is a streamlined and easy-to-use center pole umbrella. This elegant, sturdy aluminum frame, seamlessly transitions from pole to base. The JCP.101 style is idea for commercial settings such as restaurants, cafés, shopping malls or poolside.
- JCP.301: The innovative JCP.301 cantilever is operated with a simple crank lift system to open and close the umbrella. The infinite tilt feature allows the JCP.301 to shift front to back and left to right. The JCP.301 style is the perfect shade for commercial and residential use.
These are just a few examples of the different models of umbrellas from popular brands like Shademaker, Frankford, and Jardinico. Each brand offers its own unique features and benefits, so it’s important to choose the one that best fits your specific needs and preferences.
How do I choose the right umbrella base for my umbrella?
Choosing the right umbrella base for your umbrella is important to ensure stability and prevent accidents or damage. Here are some factors to consider when choosing the right umbrella base:
- Umbrella size: The size and weight of your umbrella will affect the size and weight of the base needed to keep it stable. Check the manufacturer’s instructions or website to find out the recommended weight and size for your umbrella.
- Location and surface: Consider where you’ll be placing the umbrella and the surface it will be placed on. If you’re on a windy location, choose a heavier base to provide extra stability. If you’re on an uneven surface, consider a base with adjustable feet or a base with wheels to make it easier to move around.
- Material: Umbrella bases are typically made of materials such as plastic, metal, or concrete. Plastic bases are lightweight and easy to move around, but may not be as durable as metal or concrete bases. Metal bases are more durable but may be heavier to move around. Concrete bases are the heaviest and most stable but can be difficult to move around.
- Style: Consider the style of the base and how it will look with your umbrella and outdoor furniture. There are a range of base styles available, including round, square, and decorative styles that can complement your outdoor decor.
- Budget: Umbrella bases can vary widely in price, so consider your budget when choosing a base. Remember that investing in a sturdy and durable base can help prevent accidents and damage in the long run.
Overall, choosing the right umbrella base involves considering the size and weight of your umbrella, the location and surface, the material and style of the base, and your budget. With these factors in mind, you can select a base that will keep your umbrella stable and secure in any outdoor setting.