View full Frankford catalog here
Additional finishes available with longer lead times.
The G-Series Monterey is an exceptional choice for outdoor spaces requiring not only a designer look, but a durable and flexible option that can withstand moderate winds. Its 2” diameter aluminum center post and superior 3/4” thick fiberglass ribs, ensure this impressive frame holds its beautiful aesthetic shape without sacrificing flexibility. Designed with the most dependable features, the G-Series Monterey is the best solution for maximum stylish shade.
- Smooth and effortless double pulley system.
- 3/4” diameter fiberglass ribs and struts support this giant canopy, providing strength and rigidity.
- 2” diameter 3mm thick single piece aluminum center pole provides incredible strength and durability
- Solid marine grade chrome plated aluminum finial. Stainless-steel hardware throughout.
- Mounting options include permanent, semi-permanent, and free-standing bases for installation on any surface.
Frankford Umbrellas, founded in 1898 as a small umbrella repair shop in the heart of Philadelphia, has been in the shade business for 120 years, becoming a staple in thousands of commercial settings throughout the United States.
Using only the best in manufacturing our umbrellas, and truly being the best in the industry, the design and superior elements of Frankford’s umbrellas allow you to bring home your enhanced resort and dining experiences to your cherished outdoor living space.
Black, Black stripe, Blue Stripe, Brown, Burgundy, Cadet Gray, Capri, Charcoal, Forest Green, Linen, Navy Blue, Orange, Orange Stripe, Pacific Blue, Pistachio, Red, Red Stripe, Terracotta, Toast, Turquoise, Turquoise Stripe, White, Yellow, Yellow Stripe
Polished Anodized Silver
|Frankford Shapes and Sizes||
Oct 13', Square 10', Rect 8.5'x11'
Feel Free To Call Us Anytime
Blue Sky outdoor is open from 12-5:30. Closed Friday and Sunday
Frankford Bases & Mounting Systems
Frankford Cantilever Umbrellas
Frankford MAX Umbrellas