The Nova offers maximum shade and weather protection for commercial environments. Its 9 oz. marine grade acrylic canopy is supported by reinforced extruded aluminum ribs that connect to a 4-inch mast. Every detail of this premium giant center post umbrella ensures that the Nova will withstand even the harshest conditions. The commercial grade telescoping mechanism allows for effortless opening and closing without having to move any furniture underneath. Umbrellas comparable to the Nova in size and weight almost always require a permanent installation. The Nova is one of the only large shade structures in the industry with a semi-permanent and non-permanent mount available. This umbrella not only looks spectacular, but is a practical shade solution in a number of commercial applications.
- As the telescoping Nova cranks down, the top portion of the mast rises, allowing you to completely close the umbrella without having to move any furniture.
- 4” diameter aluminum center pole with four internal strength channels, combined with the extruded aluminum ribs provide exceptional support and strength.
- Stainless-steel hardware throughout.
- Reinforced grommets with an ultra-durable woven nylon wrap prevent fabric tearing from the frame.
- The Nova mounts to a hinged spigot allowing for the umbrella mast to be placed onto the spigot while the unit is on its side, prior to raising it upright.
- Mounting options include permanent, semi-permanent, and free-standing bases for installation on any surface.
Frankford Umbrellas, founded in 1898 as a small umbrella repair shop in the heart of Philadelphia, has been in the shade business for 120 years, becoming a staple in thousands of commercial settings throughout the United States.
Using only the best in manufacturing our umbrellas, and truly being the best in the industry, the design and superior elements of Frankford’s umbrellas allow you to bring home your enhanced resort and dining experiences to your cherished outdoor living space.
Black, Black stripe, Blue Stripe, Brown, Burgundy, Cadet Gray, Capri, Charcoal, Forest Green, Linen, Navy Blue, Orange, Orange Stripe, Pacific Blue, Pistachio, Red, Red Stripe, Terracotta, Toast, Turquoise, Turquoise Stripe, White, Yellow, Yellow Stripe
|Frankford Shapes and Sizes||
Octagon 16', Square 13'
Frankford Bases & Mounting Systems